Terms & Condition for PEI Reptiles & Exotics Expo
- All vendors and exhibitors must read, agree and sign to terms and conditions prior to the show.
- Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for all their reptiles/exotics at the show.
- Vendors/exhibitors and their staff/helpers are the only ones to handle live animals during the show. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Vendors/exhibitors will not hold any sponsors, venue staff, organizers, general public or any person but themselves liable for anything.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to follow provincial laws and event rules at all times. No exceptions.
- Vendors/exhibitors will have the proper provincial documents needed to keep, sell, export and showcase any exotics they will have at the show.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to be on time and set up during the specified time. No vendors will be allowed entry to set up after the cut off time.
- Vendors/exhibitors must have someone attend their table/booth at all times during business hours.
- All exotics must be secured in proper enclosures.
- Vendors/exhibitors will be liable to maintain control of all exotics they are displaying at all times.
- Vendors/exhibitors must be in good state of mind at all times. Absolutely no drugs or alcohol during the show.
- The organizers reserve the rights to refuse entry or remove any vendor/exhibitors at any time during the show if deemed appropriate to do so.
- Vendors/exhibitors will be set up and ready for business by 930am the morning of the show.
- Vendors/exhibitors will remove all their belongings from the venue after the show by 5pm.
- Maximum of 3 staff per vendor/exhibitor booth to enter Free of charge for working purposes only.
©2016 PEI Reptiles & Exotics Expo - All rights reserved.